- High performance multimedia processor, SOC single-chip, high speed
- Video frequency processor with built-in ARM9+DSP
- 32-bits RISC processor and special video encoder which can be up to 3M pixels encoding performance
- Support 802.11b/g protocol, can build up wireless monitoring
- Support mobile phone watching
- Support UPNP, port forwarding automatically on the router
- Support maxim 32G SD card for video and picture storage
- Support video view by other browsers like as Firefox, safari etc
- Motion detection and alarm pin can be connected to external sensors to detect environmental situation
|Image compression format
||H.264 (M-JPEG and H.264 dual streaming) |
||1280x720/VGA (640x480)/QVGA (320x240)/QQVGA (160x120)|
|The largest image transfer rate
||30fps under good bandwidth condition |
||1/4 inch CMOS sensor, 1.3 Mega Pixels |
||f=4mm, F=2.0, fixed iris |
||Support two way audio monitoring |
||One 10/100Mbps RJ-45 |
||HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP |
||IEEE 802.11b/g/h |
||Internet Explorer6.0 and above or compatible browser, safari/firefox etc |
||Vertically 100° & Horizontally 350° |
||11pcs Infrared LED, automatically triggered in dark environment |
||SD card socket, support Max.32GB SD card |
||4 zones motion detection to trigger alarms |
||One input and one output |
||Web browser or cell phone |
|Certification and image encryption
||3 classes visit authority settings and image encryption |
||DC 5V/2A |
||-20℃ ~ 45℃ |
10% ~ 80% non-condensing
||0.73 kg |
|Package size (L x W x H)
||21 x 14 x 13 cm |
- 1 x Security Surveillance IP Wireless Camera
- 2 x Screw
- 1 x Network Cable
- 2 x Screw Holder
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x CD Rom
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP?
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. If you are not an IT "savvy" individual then you should consult a IT technician to help you install this unit.
- Do I need a user name and password to access the admin controls once I visit the IP address of the security camera?
Yes, located in the user manual are the default user name and password, once you have logged in to the admin controls, make sure you change the default user name and password to something that you can remember but difficult for someone else to guess.
- Does the Motion detection have an included sensitivity control?
Yes It does, after you install the IP camera, log onto the admin panel and select the sensitivity option that best suits your needs. It is recommended that you test each sensitivity option as to best determine what it should be for your given need.
- What does IP stand for? Is this like a security camera?
IP stands for Internet Protocol. This kind of camera can be used like a security surveillance or webcam, the choice is yours.
- My friend sent me a link to www.megaupload.com/****** where he says there is a better firmware/software for this camera. So how do I "flash" the firmware? Which version of firmware does this camera run?
We do not recommend flashing the firmware and cannot give you links or advice on changing the specifications of the product. Yes, you can find updated firmware and/or upgraded software on the internet for this IP Camera, but we cannot provide support or assistance in doing product modifications.
If you have already purchased this product, please click here
to write a short review and receive 5-30 DM Points.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here
and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
| No inquiries. Before buying this product, if you have any questions about the product, delivery, payment,etc. please feel free to submit your inquiries and we will reply to you within 24 hours.