Security Surveillance IP Wireless Camera (PTZ, 2 Way Audio, Wi-Fi)[EU0039001]
- Main Features:
- Simple and quick to setup
- Day and night vision with 11 IR LEDs (Night visibility up to 10 metres)
- Allow remote Pan/Tilt control (Pan: 270 degree and Tilt: 120 degree)
- Browstr IE6.0/7.0/8.0 firefox
- Allow remote viewing video and record from any internet connection
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/h
- Support two way audio monitoring
- Multi-level users access and management with password protection
- Enable user monitoring by user's smartphone
Image compression format The standard M-JPEG Image resolution VGA (640 x 480) / QVGA (320 x 240) The largest image transfer rate 30/sec (QVGA), 30 frames/sec (VGA) Sensors 1/4 CMOS sensor The minimum illumination 0.5Lux@550nm Lens type Glass lens Audio Support two way audio monitoring Ethernet One 10/100Mbps RJ-45 Supported protocol HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP Wireless standard IEEE 802.11b/g/h Pan/Tilt angle Horizontal: 270 degree & Vertical: 120 degree Infrared light 11 IR LEDs, night visibility up to 10 metres Alarm input 1 channel on/off input Alarm output 1 channel 5V relay output Power supply DC 5V/2A Power consumption 5W Operate temper 0 degree to 55 degree Operating humidity
20% to 85% non-condensing
Storage temper -10 degree to 60 degree Storage humidity 0% to 90% non-condensing Package weight 0.57 kg Package size (L x W x H) 15 x 12.3 x 19 cm
- 1 x Security Surveillance IP Wireless Camera
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x CD Rom
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP?
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. If you are not an IT "savvy" individual then you should consult a IT technician to help you install this unit.
- Do I need a user name and password to access the admin controls once I visit the IP address of the security camera?
Yes, located in the user manual are the default user name and password, once you have logged in to the admin controls, make sure you change the default user name and password to something that you can remember but difficult for someone else to guess.
- Does the Motion detection have an included sensitivity control?
Yes It does, after you install the IP camera, log onto the admin panel and select the sensitivity option that best suits your needs. It is recommended that you test each sensitivity option as to best determine what it should be for your given need.
- What does IP stand for? Is this like a security camera?
IP stands for Internet Protocol. This kind of camera can be used like a security surveillance or webcam, the choice is yours.
- My friend sent me a link to www.megaupload.com/****** where he says there is a better firmware/software for this camera. So how do I "flash" the firmware? Which version of firmware does this camera run?
We do not recommend flashing the firmware and cannot give you links or advice on changing the specifications of the product. Yes, you can find updated firmware and/or upgraded software on the internet for this IP Camera, but we cannot provide support or assistance in doing product modifications.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products