- Use the iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter to connect an iPad to your television, projector, or VGA display， and then Share videos and slideshows on the big screen with an even larger audience. The iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter connects to your iPad or iPad Dock via the dock connector and to your projector or display using the VGA adapter.
- Note: this product has adopted the original Chip.
- Easy link to show on big screen.
- Encrypted HDCP key storage using on-board memory or optional external EEPROM.
- ESD protact: Human Body Mode at 8kV, Machine Mode at 400V, and Charged Device Mode at 2kV.
- Resolution: 480P, 720P, 1080i, 1080P; VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA.
- Support audio output from HDMI interface.
- Comliant for iPad/iPhone4/iPod touch 4th.
- Connects your iPad to most TVs, monitors, projectors and LCD displays.
- Direct connection from your iPad dock to the electronic device's VGA connector.
- Item: 30pin to HDMI Convertor
- 30pin source input port: 1
- Video device output port: 1
- 30pin source port connector: 30 pin (male)
- Video device port connector: HDMI 19 pin (female)
- Video band width (bps): 5.7G link
- Single link range: Max: 1920*1200, For iPad: 1024*768/720P
- Vertical frequency range: 60Hz
- Operation temperature: 0~50°C
- Storage temperature: -40~85°C
- Enclosure: Plastic
- Package Weight: 50g
- Package Size: 14×11×1.6cm
- 1 x Dock Connector to VGA Adapter for iPad
If you have already purchased this product, please click here
to write a short review and receive 5-30 DM Points.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here
and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
| No inquiries. Before buying this product, if you have any questions about the product, delivery, payment,etc. please feel free to submit your inquiries and we will reply to you within 24 hours.