Mini DisplayPort to HDMI TV Monitor Adapter for Macbook - White[IM0000301]
- Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI1.3b output.
- Support HDMI highest video resolution 1080p.
- Support HDMI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
- Connect to any high definition external display such as HD TV with the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Converter .
- Compatible with all Macbooks with a Mini DisplayPort connection
- Compatible with a MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort connection
- This adapter will support audio only if your source device allows audio output through the Mini DisplayPorts interface. If you're not sure, please check with the manufacturer or website, to confirm if your device allows audio out through the Mini-DP interface.
- Signal Inputs/Output
Input Video Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
Maximum Single Link Range: 1920x1080P
Output Video: HDMI1.3b
-Input: Mini DisplayPort Male 20pin
-Output: HDMI Female Type A 19pin
- Operating Frequency
Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
Interlaced(50&60Hz): 480i, 576i, 1080i
Progressive(50&60Hz): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p
- Operating Environment
Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ to +70℃
Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
Storage Temperature: -10℃ to +80℃
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Power Requirement
External Power Supply: No external power needed
Power consumption (Max): 3W
- Package Weight: 45g
- Package Size: 18×15.8×1.8cm
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Converter Cable
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Converter cable is used for the new and future generation DisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to high definition displays. It allows new unibody MacBooks and MacBook Pros (and refreshed MacBook Airs) to be connected directly to high definition television sets. It is 1080p and above rated and HDMI 1.3b rated. Since the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Converter only carries a video signal, unlike HDMI’s audio and video, so a separate audio connection will have to be made.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products