KLARUS XT20 Cree XML U2 1200 LM 4 Modes LED Tactical/Military Grade Flashlight Torch (2 x 18650/4 x CR123A)[LL0031401]
- Product Feature:
- Two flashlight heads, each containing a powerful CREE XM-L U2 LED to produce a wide, intense beam with good throw ability.
- Impressive maximum output of 1200 lumens.
- Dual-button tail switch, for quick one hand operation.
- No need to fiddle with switches in two different places and the buttons are easy to locate in the dark.
- Strobe can be activated with the mode button when the flashlight is on or off, giving instant access to strobe from any mode.
- This makes the XT20 extremely effective for self-defense and CQB.
- Flat side head for wear comfortable
- Forward tactical main switch with momentary activation
- Max runtime of 205 hrs.
- Reverse polarity protection protects flashlight and battery from damage.
Product Specification:Brand:KLARUSModel:XT20LED Emitter Type:Cree XML U2Luminous Flux:1200-LumenLamp Life:50000 HoursPower Source:
2 x 18650/4 x CR123A (Not Included)Modes:High brightness: 1200 lumens (2 hr)
Medium brightness: 370 lumens (5.3 hrs)
Low brightness: 10 lumens (205 hrs)
Strobe: 1200 lumens (4 hrs)Input Voltage:0.9-1.8VOperate temperature:-20 ~ +50 degrees celsiusSwitch:
Tactical tail switch for power on and off with momentary activation
Side switch for adjusting brightness output
Rotate the flashlight head to access hidden modes (Super Low, SOS, Beacon)
Strobe access: Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds in any modeConstruction:
Shakeproof and Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)Lens:Toughened ultra-clear glassReflector:Textured reflector for smooth beamDimensions:Head dimensions: 68.8mm (length) x 67.3mm (width) x 33.5mm (height)
Body dimensions: 170mm (length) x 28mm (diameter)Weight:250gMateral of Product:Aircraft grade aluminumFlashlight processing technology:
Aerospace Grade Aluminum Body with Military Grade HA Type III anodizing
- 1 x KLARUS XT20 LED Flashlight Torch
- 1 x Heavy duty holster
- 1 x Removable metal tactical ring
- 2 x Spare o-rings
- 1 x Spare rubber boot
- Please do not irradiate it to human eyes,especially for children,or else,it may cause temporary blindness for the harsh light of flashlight.
- Do not meddle with the head of torch or separate the reflector and the bulb.
- Wipe flashlight with soft fabric after use.
- In case of erosion causing roughness of the torch movements,try to clear and air it.
- Silicon grease can be applied to the interface.
- Remove battery if not in use for long period.
- Strongly suggest using the battery with protecting board,so that it can avoid over-charge and over-discharge,and protect battery and prolong its service life.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products