- Ideal for fishing, driving, climbing, skiing, camping, cross-country, travel ect
- A. The effects of air pressure on the human body
- Around 3,000 m:Dry eye nose and mouth, dizziness, asthma (Normally people would have altitude sickness), the dial is displayed as "AHDA"
- Around 4,000 m:to feel oppressed feeling, Increased gastric acid secretion, Rapid increase in blood glucose levels, the dial is displayed as "AHDA Ⅰ"
- Around 5,000 m:Chest tightness, Shortness of breath, Nausea, Vomiting, Nervous system resulting in the apparent obstacles, The dial is displayed as "AHDA Ⅱ"
- Around 8,500 m: Physiological limit point of life
- B. Relation between air pressure and fishing (Dial disc by "fish" icon)
Cloudy to sunny
Cloudy to sunny and sunny
Overcast and rainy
- C. Relation between height and boiling point
- Note:Boiling point of water to with change from Sea level of height
- Relation between air pressure and height
- Height measurement (outer circle)Measuring range 0—8,000m
- ① Absolute height measurement:If the reading of height does not match your location height, you may calibrate manually. Specific measurement: rotate exoteric circle to calibrate, so that the pointer will point to the height of your location. (Note: when climbing the mountain or hiking, You can obtain the information of the real height from maps and other resources;Because the air pressure and weather change have an effect on the reading of height. Therefore, it is necessary to compare the reading of height with known height necessary)
- ②Relative height measurement:Before going to start, set the pointer at zero(0m). When climbing the mountain , you can measure the relative height compared with the starting height
- Air pressure measurement: (inner circle)Measuring range 264.4—1,050hPa
- This can predict the weather trends. In general, the rapid increase of air pressure indicates there will be a good weather. A quick drop of air pressure means there will be a sudden change in the weather, a short shower and so on. If the air pressure drops to 980hPa or below means there will be snow or nowstorm
- 1) In accordance with ICAO standards, Pressure value:1,013.25 hPa or 760 mmHg(15℃), Below this value shall be low pressure, on the contrary, it shall be high pressure
- 2) If you want to find out the accurate air pressure and weather trend in different areas, please compare it with the standard air pressure (1,013.25hPa, 760mmHg)
- 3) Air pressure changes within a day and a night: (1) Around 10:00 am each day, the air pressure reaches the maximum value, then decreases gradually. (2) Around 16:00 pm, the air pressure hits the minimum value, then increases gradually. (3) Around 22:00 pm , the air pressure reaches the maximum value, then decreases gradually. (4) Around 4:00 am next day, the air pressure hits the minimum value, then increases gradually. (5) In general weather conditions, the air pressure changes in the range of 2-3hPa
- Weather information sheet
Cool, the weather gets warm tomorrow, Cloudy
Rain with a southwestern wind
1:Measurement standard is with reference to the world unified standard of 25 ℃
2: In general, people will have altitude sickness in 3,000m height (pressure value of 700hPa) .
3:If air pressure increases sharply means there will be a good weather
4:If pressure decreases rapidly, the weather will change in the future or more showers are coming
After wind and rain, the weather gets warm
Tonight Clear, cool, The wind direction is changeable.
There will be Rainstorm
Weather may turn cold and windy
Cloudy, Warm, Windy
Sunny, the wind dies down
Dry, Cold, Windy
Today and tomorrow by the sunny weather , breeze slowly
Sunny day, tomorrow weather gets cool with a light breeze
Cold air will attack following strong wind
Tomorrow is a cold day with gale
Dry and cold with strong wind
Below 980 means strong storm.
In winter, snow or cold wave will attack within 24 hours
The weather is very cold, Storm
Continuing Storms, Cold weather, Rainy weather
- Weight: 0.16 kg
- Product Size: 8 x 7 x 2.7 cm
- Package Size: 13.5 x 13.1 x 3.6 cm
- 1 x Barometer with Altimeter
- 1 x Strap
If you have already purchased this product, please click here
to write a short review and receive 5-30 DM Points.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here
and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
| No inquiries. Before buying this product, if you have any questions about the product, delivery, payment,etc. please feel free to submit your inquiries and we will reply to you within 24 hours.