- Shut the valve and screw the oil cap tight. pump gas into the gas tank with the lever until you can feel the pressure, but never overpressured
- Turn the valve lever anticlockwisely to emit a bit of gas and shut it again
- Use open flame to ignite the burner for preheating (about 30 seconds for gasoline)
- When a whirr is heard, open the valve steadily to the firepower needed
- After closing the valve, when the flame is small enough, just blow it out in order to keep the stove clean
- Fuel: gasoline
- Power: 2117kw
- Weight: 0.75 kg
- Product Size: 18.6 x 17.3 cm (unfolded size)
- Package Size: 17.9 x 14.1 x 14.1 cm
- 1 x Field Gasoline Stove
- 1 x Pouch
If you have already purchased this product, please click here
to write a short review and receive 5-30 DM Points.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here
and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
||5.0 (see all 2 customer reviews)
||Write a review to get your DM Points; the first five customers will get double DM Points.
(see DM Points details)
Reviews for BRS-12 Portable Field Gasoline Stove for Outdoor Camping
| No inquiries. Before buying this product, if you have any questions about the product, delivery, payment,etc. please feel free to submit your inquiries and we will reply to you within 24 hours.