- The Godox Reemx II is a brand new flash and camera trigger system designed with multi-functionality. The RMII can be used to trigger studio flash, speedlites & flashguns and also as a remote trigger for your camera.
- With a built in tilt bracket and umbrella socket, connecting cables, sticky mount and 1/4" mount, this is the most versatile trigger system available in the world today.
- Model: RM II-N3
- Supporting Nikon D90, D5000
- Features wirelessly and simultaneously trigger studio flash light,speedlite and camera shutter
- Including normal shooting, Long-exposure shooting and delay shooting
- 16 channels with strong anti-interfernce
- Comes with remote cables, Syn cable,PC cord and convert adapter
- Power by one 23AE 12V battery (Included) for transmitter and two AAA1.5V battery (Included) for receiver
- Workable distance 30m(Strobe & Speedlite), 100m (Camera) and the sync speed: 1/200s
- Transmit frequency: 433MHz wireless remote system
- With detailed English instruction
- Weight: 0.23 kg
- Size: 20.3*12.5*4.3 cm
- 1 x Godox RM II-N3 Remote Controller
- 1 x Sync Cable
- 1 x PC Cord
- 1 x Convert Adapter
- 1 x 23AE 12V Battery
- 2 x AAA 1.5V Battery
- 1 x Manual
If you have already purchased this product, please click here
to write a short review and receive 5-30 DM Points.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here
and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
| No inquiries. Before buying this product, if you have any questions about the product, delivery, payment,etc. please feel free to submit your inquiries and we will reply to you within 24 hours.