Godox RM II-N3 Professional 3-In-1 16 Channel Remote Controller for Studio Strobe / Speedlite / Camera - Black[DP00003B]
- The Godox Reemx II is a brand new flash and camera trigger system designed with multi-functionality. The RMII can be used to trigger studio flash, speedlites & flashguns and also as a remote trigger for your camera.
- With a built in tilt bracket and umbrella socket, connecting cables, sticky mount and 1/4" mount, this is the most versatile trigger system available in the world today.
- Model: RM II-N3
- Supporting Nikon D90, D5000
- Features wirelessly and simultaneously trigger studio flash light,speedlite and camera shutter
- Including normal shooting, Long-exposure shooting and delay shooting
- 16 channels with strong anti-interfernce
- Comes with remote cables, Syn cable,PC cord and convert adapter
- Power by one 23AE 12V battery (Included) for transmitter and two AAA1.5V battery (Included) for receiver
- Workable distance 30m(Strobe & Speedlite), 100m (Camera) and the sync speed: 1/200s
- Transmit frequency: 433MHz wireless remote system
- With detailed English instruction
- Weight: 0.23 kg
- Size: 20.3*12.5*4.3 cm
- 1 x Godox RM II-N3 Remote Controller
- 1 x Sync Cable
- 1 x PC Cord
- 1 x Convert Adapter
- 1 x 23AE 12V Battery
- 2 x AAA 1.5V Battery
- 1 x Manual
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products