Metal Series 3-Channel Infrared Remote Control Helicopter with Gyros U807 (Blue)[HAT0839]
- Main Feature:
- The best gifts for children
- In better quality and the value of the choice
- We are constantly inproving and updating our products
- Infrared R/C
- Electronic fine - turning
- Full three-channel control
- You can fly almost anywhere
- Colorful spotlight
- Alloy structure
- For ages 14 and up
- This products adopt fire-new infrared auto VS frequency technology, pls operation it as below steps:
- Pls put the helicopter on the place, put the switch to "ON" to the VS frequency state.
- Pls select the frequency to "A" or "B" or "C" open the switch of controller, the red light on now, then pushing the gearlever to the red light, means the VS frequency success.
- Pls rolling the switch to "ON" or "OFF" to open or stop the helicopter's light.
- Place the helicopter receives the transmit, the led of circuit board turns light.
- For more helicopters work in the same time, the VS frequency switch need to be press to different position ("A" or "B" or "C"), it's no permit to VS frequency for different helicopter at the same time, need to be one by one for VS work, otherwise can not be work as you like.
- Need to check again the VS frequency function after turned off the helicopter, then restart-up the helicopter.
Flying Your Helicopter:
- Hover up and down: when the helicopter flies steadlity, you can showly push the throttle stick up to make helicopter fly higher, or release the stick a bit to make helicopter fly lower. Only small amounts of stick position change are required for smooth flying.
- Turn counter clockwise and clockwise: hold the helicopter at a height. Push the rudder stick toward left to turn counter clockwise, and push the rudder stick toward right to turn clockwise.
- Forward: when you push up the right control lever, the nose incline to down, the helicopter is moving to forward.
- Backward: when you push down the right control lever, the nose incline to up, the helicopter is moving to backward.
- Note: if the helicopter rotates while in operation, please use the rudder trim to adjust.
- Don't operate the helicopter under the direct sun or strong lighting; it will affect the control system of your helicopter.
- Don't cover the lens of the transmitter. No signal will be released while you cover the lens.
- Don't stick any other babel onto the helicopter; the other label will affect receiving of IR signal.
- The product uses light-minded materials, it will easy to damage if operate incorrectly, tumble or bump or another factor will shatter the product.
- Motor heating components, don't touch, avoid scald.
Environment for Flight:
- Indoor environment with calm air condition. Beware of the air cirrulation from the air-conditioner.
- Space area: It is recommended to have space area over 20ft(W)x30ft(L)x10ft(H)
- Safety area: It is recommended that there is no electric fan, air-conditioner, reading lamp or other dangerous objects to flying.
- Length: 154 mm
- Width: 40 mm
- Height: 92 mm
- Main rotor: 66 mm
- Tail Rotor: 30 mm
- Battery: 3.7V Li-polymer for model, 6x1.5V AA batteries (Not included)
- Material: Metal+ABS+electronic components
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Package Size: 370*70*180 mm
- 1 x Helicopter
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products