Syma 3.5-Channel Infrared Remote Control Helicopter with Gyros - S105G[HAT0610]
- Main Feature:
- Flying Your Helicopter:
- Set the band selector on the transmitter and helicopter to the same fruquency.
- Move the power switch on the helicopter to the on position, the power indicator will light up.
- Place the helicopter on the ground with the tail pointed towards you.
- When the helicopter received the transmit, the led of circuit board will turn light.
- Hover up and down:when the helicopter flies steadlity, you can showly push the throttle stick up to make helicopter fly higher, or release the stick a bit to make helicopter fly lower. Only small amounts of stick position change are required for smooth flying.
- Turn counter clockwise and clockwise:hold the helicopter at a height. Push the rudder stick toward left to turn counter clockwise, and push the rudder stick toward right to turn clockwise.
- Forward: when you push up the right control lever, the nose incline to down, the helicopter is moving to forward.
- Backward: when you push down the right control lever, the nose incline to up, the helicopter is moving to backward.
- Note: if the helicopter rotates whilst in operation, please use the rudder trim to adjust.
- Charging Helicopter: controller charging / USB charging.
- Don't operate the helicopter under the direct sun or strong lighting; it will affect the control system of your helicopter.
- Don't cover the lens of the transmitter. No signal will be released while you cover the lens.
- Don't stick any other babel onto the helicopter; the other label will affect receiving of IR signal.
- The product uses light-minded materials, it will easy to damage if operate incorrectly, tumble or bump or another factor will shatter the product.
- Motor heating components, don't touch, avoid scald.
Environment for Flight:
- Indoor environment with calm air condition. Beware of the air cirrulation from the air-conditioner.
- Space area: It is recommended to have space area over 20ft(W)x30ft(L)x10ft(H).
- Safety area: It is recommended that there is no electric fan, air-conditioner, reading lamp or other dangerous objects to flying.
- Overall Length: 220 mm
- Overall Width: 38 mm
- Overall Height: 98 mm
- Main Blade: 190 mm
- Tail Blade: 30 mm
- Battery: 3.7V 150mAH Li-polymer for model, 6x1.5V AA batteries (Not included)
- Material: ABS+electronic components
- Weight: 0.75 kg
- Package Size: 49*9*19 cm
- 1 x Helicopter
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Manual
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products