- Flying Your Helicopter:
- Set the band selector on the transmitter and helicopter to the same fruquency.
- Move the power switch on the helicopter to the on position, the power indicator will light up.
- Place the helicopter on the ground with the tail pointed towards you.
- When the helicopter received the transmit, the led of circuit board will turn light.
- Hover up and down:when the helicopter flies steadlity, you can showly push the throttle stick up to make helicopter fly higher, or release the stick a bit to make helicopter fly lower. Only small amounts of stick position change are required for smooth flying.
- Turn counter clockwise and clockwise:hold the helicopter at a height. Push the rudder stick toward left to turn counter clockwise,and push the rudder stick toward right to turn clockwise.
- Forward:when you push up the right control lever, the nose incline to down, the helicopter is moving to forward.
- Backward:when you push down the right control lever,the nose incline to up,the helicopter is moving to backward.
- Note:if the helicopter rotates whilst in operation, please use the rudder trim to adjust.
- Don't operate the helicopter under the direct sun or strong lighting; it will affect the control system of your helicopter.
- Don't cover the lens of the transmitter.No signal will be released while you cover the lens.
- Don't stick any other babel onto the helicopter;the other label will affect receiving of IR signal.
- The product uses light-minded materials, it will easy to damage if operate incorrectly,tumble or bump or another factor will shatter the product.
- Motor heating components,don't touch,avoid scald.
- Pull out the cover and take out the charging wire.
- Turn off the power of helicopter. Inset the charging plug into the socket on the helicopter.
- The LED will light up when charging, if completed,the LED will turn off. Put the plug out of the socket on helicopter.
- The helicopter can have about 5-6 minutes of flight time after 20-30 minutes charging.
Environment for Flight:
- Indoor environment with calm air condition.Beware of the air cirrulation from the air-conditioner.
- Space area:It is recommended to have space area over 20ft(W)x30ft(L)x10ft(H).
- Safety area:It is recommended that there is no electric fan,air-conditioner,reading lamp or other dangerous objects to flying.
- Overall Length: 220 mm
- Overall Width: 50 mm
- Overall Height: 85 mm
- Main Blade: 180 mm
- Tail Blade: 30 mm
- Battery: 3.7V 150mAH Li-polymer for model, 6x1.5V AA batteries (Not included)
- Material: ABS+electronic components
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Package Size: 49*9*19 cm
- 1 x Helicopter
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Manual
If you have already purchased this product, please click here
to write a short review and receive 5-30 DM Points.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here
and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
||5.0 (see all 1 customer reviews)
||Write a review to get your DM Points; the first five customers will get double DM Points.
(see DM Points details)
Reviews for Syma 3.5-Channel Infrared Remote Control Helicopter with Gyros - S102G
|10 DM points gained for this post
| No inquiries. Before buying this product, if you have any questions about the product, delivery, payment,etc. please feel free to submit your inquiries and we will reply to you within 24 hours.