Useful JJC 4-in-1 Remote Controller RM-E3 for Camera Samsung[DCE0736]
- For the firt time use, please pull out the plastic separator (if your remote control has it) at the battery holder.
- Mount the camera on a tripod(recommended) or place the camera on a stable, level surface.
- Set your camera for delayed remote or quick response remote.
- Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the camera(usually within +/- 20 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bottom) and press the shutter-release button on the remote control (when using the remote outdoors, make sure that the subject is not backlit and that the line of site between the transmitter and the infrared receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
- How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected for your camera's custom setting. For futher information, check your camera's manual.
- Infrared can't be seen by human eyes. So you will see no visible light from the LED on the front end of the remote control when operating.
- Easy-to-replace CR2025 lithium battery
- Operating temperature: 5-40 degree celsius
- Typical batter life: up to 3 years, 20000 exposures
- weight:0.07 kg
- size:5.0*10.0*2.5 cm
- 1 x Remote Controller RM-E3
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Battery
Care and Storage:
- When the remote control is not in use over a long time, please remove the batter from the remote control.
- Don't leave the remote control in place subject to extremely high temperatures.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products