4-color Paint Face Camo Camouflage[OUT0158]
- Main Feature:
- 4-Color Camouflage Paint
- Color : Black, Brown, Green, Tan
- Tin button design, not to worry about spillover
- Not damage the skin, it can be used with water and paper towels to clean
- weight:135 g
- size:13*9*2 cm
- 1 x Paint Face Camo
Visibility or camouflage
- Throughout the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, the typical colour scheme included bright and high contrast colour arrangements which made it easier to distinguish units in battle, in spite of the smoke from gun powder. Large flags were another aid to co-ordination and location for commanders.
- However, with the growing prevalence of accurate rifles and other ranged firearms as standard weapons for infantry, it was found from about the 1880s on that these colours made soldiers easy targets for enemies to shoot at a distance. In reaction, the various militaries, beginning with the British Armed Forces, changed the colours, predominantly to such ones that blended in more with the terrain, such as khaki or olive drab, for the purposes of camouflage. In addition, this idea was followed with uniforms suitable for particular climates and seasons such as white for snowy regions and tan for sandy ones. Now most armies have some form of camouflaged uniform, such as the British DPM.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products