Sky Flyer Series Mini Indoor Red IR Helicopter with Gyro[HAT0366]
- Main Feature:
- Easy to fly.
- Set the band on transmitter same to the helicopter.
- Set the ON/OFF switch on helicopter to ON,the power light will light up.
- Place the helicopter in the ground with the tail point towards you and nose facing away from you.
- When helicopter receives the transmit, the LED of circuit board turns light.
- Open the cover of battery case insert 6*AA batteries (not included) properly followed by polar indicator,shut the cover of battery case.
- Pull out the cover and take out the charging wire.
- Turn off the power of helicopter. Insert the charging plug into the socket on the helicopter.
- While charge,the charge light will flicker, if completed,the charge light becomes motionless.Put the plug out of the socket on helicopter.
- Age for +14.
- Forward: when you push up the right control lever(steering rudder), the nose incline to down,the helicopter is moving to forward.
- Backward: when you push down the right control lever(steering rudder),the nose incline to up, the helicopter is moving to backward.
- Hover up and down: when the helicopter flies steadily, you can showly push the throttle stick up to make helicopter fly higher, or release the stick a bit to make helicopter fly lower.Only small amounts of stick position change are required for smooth flying.
- Turn counter clockwise and clockwise: hold the helicopter at a height.Push the rudder stick toward left to turn anticlockwise, and push the rudder stick toward right to turn clockwise.
- Weight:0.7 kg
- Package Size:40*10*15 cm
- 1 x Helicopter
- 1 x Remote
- 1 x Manual
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products