Top Stainless Steel Velocity Slingshot[OUT0065]
- Main Feature:
- This sling shot features tempered steel yoke and arm support
- High quality tubular thrust bands
- Arm support designed for comfort & greater velocity
- The hunting sling features durable steel arms, which hold up to touch daily use
- The sling shot is perfect for hunting and target practice in summer, the sling shot is also a remarkable weapon, provided of course it is utilized in a correct and responsible manner
- The high powered best slingshot is also perfect for target practice, camping, or competitions with your friends
- Compact, light, easy to carry, this is the best slingshot you've ever seen
- Attach a paper target to a line of twine tied at shoulder height. Make sure that there are no buildings or people behind the target, and no hard surfaces that might cause your shot to ricochet
- Stand 15 feet away from the target. Grip the slingshot base with your nondominant hand. If there is a support strap, tie this around your wrist or rest it above your wrist, depending on the model
- Load the shot with your dominant hand. Pinch the leather pouch around the ammunition to hold it in place
- Raise the slingshot to shoulder height with a straightened arm and aim at the center of the target
- Pull back the shot 12 to 14 inches and release. Make note of your accuracy and adjust accordingly. You may need to raise or lower your arm, or to adjust the pull distance of the leather pouch
- Practice at different distances until you have achieved accuracy. Be prepared to practice for many hours before reaching this point
- Enter the woods early in the morning or just before dusk. This is when forest creatures are most active, as the middle portion of the day is usually reserved for napping. Note that as you walk, you will spook nearby animals, so walk quietly and softly
- Listen for the sounds of prey: the acorn gnawing or chittering of squirrels, the flutter of grouse or partridge wings, the rhythmic hop of rabbits. Another option is to rest against a tree and wait for the forest to come alive around you. Try not to move, and within 15 to 20 minutes you should see squirrels and birds return to the area
- Locate a target and slowly pull back the sling shot. You may need to adjust position to have a decent shot. Do so quietly and slowly
Release your shot. If you score a hit, wait a few minutes before approaching the target, as it may be in a rather hostile mood. If you miss, quietly rearm your sling and fire again
- weight:205 g
- size:22*15.2*1 cm
- 1 x High Velocity Top Stainless Slingshot Large
- 6 x Stainless marble
- Not for children under age 14 years
- Slingshots are NOT toys.For maximum safety and enjoyment always exercise caution,common sense and safety rules when shooting.
- Never aim or draw in the direction of a person or anything you do not want to harm.
- Always have a full view of the path to the target and beyond when shooting.
- Always wear safety glasses when shooting your slingshot.
- Disclaimer: We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. This product and similar products are for educational purposes only
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
Reviews for Top Stainless Steel Velocity Slingshot
Hot selling products