New VIA VT6212L Multi 5-Port USB 2.0 PCI Express Card-Black[COM0094]
- Main Feature:
- Instantly add high speed connectivity to your PC with this 5-port USB 2.0 PCI host controller card!
- PCI interface
- Support high-speed (480Mbps), full speed (12Mbps) and low speed (1.5Mbps) data transfer rate.
- Plug and Play, Hot Swappable.
- Support all usb compliant devices.
- Based on VT6212 controller chip PCI control card.
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 2000/Windows Vista/Win98SE and WinME
VT6212 Key Features:
- USB 2.0
-Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
-Compliant with Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification Revision 1.0
-Compliant with Universal Host Controller Interface Specification Revision 1.1
-PCI multi-function device consists of two UHCI Host Controllers for full/low-speed signaling and one EHCI Host Controller core for high-speed signaling
-4 downstream facing ports in the root hub with integrated physical layer transceivers shared by UHCI and EHCI Host Controllers
-Supports PCI-Bus Power Management Interface Specification release 1.1
-Legacy support for all downstream facing ports
-4 DMA engines with pipelined control for USB data transfer bandwidth improvement
-Dynamic clock stop control for power consumption reduction
- Serial EEPROM support for boot register update
- Cardbus mode support
- 2.5V Power supply with 5V tolerant inputs
- Manufactured using the 0.22 micron, low power CMOS process
- 128-Pin LQFP (14mm x 20mm) low profile package available
- Schematics and PCB reference designs available
- 24 MHz crystal system clock
- Support for PCI Mobile Design Guide
- weight:110 g
- size:12*12*1.8 cm
- 1 x New VT6212 5 Multi USB 2.0 Port PCI Express Card (Black)
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
Reviews for New VIA VT6212L Multi 5-Port USB 2.0 PCI Express Card-Black
Hot selling products