Portable Chopstick Designs (6 Pairs / Pack)[HAT0213]
- Would you eat a sandwich with a spoon? Or use a fork to eat ice cream? Certain foods require the appropriate utensil.
- Asian foods are no exception: they seem to taste better eaten with chopsticks. And although some of us were raised using chopsticks, it can be an awkward experience for the rest of us. Fortunately, learning to eat with chopsticks is a simple matter.
- Many of us labor under a misperception about chopsticks--that both sticks are moved together in your hand as you pick up a morsel.
- This is only half-true. Instead you'll be holding one chopsticks in place while pivoting the other one to meet it. Simple, eh?
- Chopsticks travelled from China over the Korean Peninsula to Japan and although we use them all the time now, they used to be very sublime and were mainly used for offerings in those days. At that time most chopsticks were made from bamboo, but as lacquer ware started to develop in Japan during the Edo period, coated chopsticks have become diversified, too.
- Even though everyone is using them today, it doesn't mean that everyone is using them right! This is how you are supposed to do it:
And now let's find out how the average person at our office deals with chopsticks:
- Dimension: 24.3*11.5 cm
- Weight: 0.11 kg
- 1 x Chopstick
- Don't eat with a broken or mismatched pair of chopsticks.
- Don't stick chopsticks in your rice. This is commonly done at funerals, or as an offering which is placed on the alter at an ancestral shrine.
- Don't lick your chopsticks. - Don't stab your food with a chopstick.
- Don't set chopsticks on your bowl of dishes. Chopsticks should be placed on the table, chopstick holder or tray. When you are not using the chopsticks, put them in front of you onto the table or a dish with the tip to the left.
- Do not give food from your chopsticks directly to somebody other's chopsticks. Only at Buddhist funerals where the bones of the burned body are given in that way from person to person.
- Don't make noise with your chopsticks.
- Don't reach across another person with your chopsticks.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
No inquiries. Before buying this product, if you have any questions about the product, delivery, payment,etc. please feel free to submit your inquiries and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Please Contact Contact Customer Service For All The After Sale Question, We Will Contact With You Within 24 Hours.
Hot selling products