Small Sun ZY-C41 Cree Q5 230-Lumen LED Flashlight Torch (1*AA)[MBL10080]
- Product Available Situations:
- This great high powered or high quality LED flashlight is practical and ideal for many situations around the house, in the car, emergency, work related or recreational use.so Good preparation for your family.
Products affordable, practical and beautiful, family and friends is a good choice for holiday gift-giving.
- Situation 1:
general household use: (Shining light on hard to reach places when working on machinery,such as a car , During a power outage Safety when walking in the dark)
- Situation 2:
Outdoor activities. (for climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.)
- By Cree Q5 LED, up to 230-lumen maximum brightness to meet the specific needs of different.
- Appropriate size flashlight,can easily fit in the palm of ones hand.
- Products, work stress, unique design, the rear opening, the effective conductivity to prevent the negative phenomena falling.
- Twill surface treatment, ascension antiskid performance.
Brand: Small Sun Model: ZY-C41 LED Emitter Type: Cree Q5 Luminous Flux: 230-Lumen Lamp Life: 100000 Hours Power Source:
1 x AA Battery(Not included)
Modes: 1 Input Voltage: 1.2-1.5V Operate temperature: -5 ~ +50 degrees celsius Switch: Tail cap Clicky/Clickie Construction:
shakeproof and rainproof
Lens: Coated Glass Lens Reflector: Aluminum Smooth/SMO Reflector Current: Digital Regulated 1500mA Current Output (manufacturer rated) Dimensions: 10.2cm(Length) x 2.1cm(Diameter) Weight: 0.15kg Materal of Product: Aluminium Alloy Flashlight processing technology:
Aerospace Grade Aluminum Body with Anti Scratching Type III Hard Anodization
- 1 x Small Sun ZY-C41 LED Flashlight
- Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for Its powerful light is harmful and it could make you blind temporarily, especially for the kids.
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery.
- Please never over charge or over discharge the 18650 or CR123A batteries, The batteries will be broken or shortcircuit at next time when it's over charged.
- When the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is time to charge it.
- The pictures of our flashlight are real and if there is any tinny difference, please ignore it!
- We are not responsible for the broken of the product for your users' wrong using methods.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products